Banner

Pages

Saturday, 8 November 2014

Painting ... The Abduction of Psyche 2

Painting ... The Abduction of Psyche 2

Setelah gambar yang pertama yang jadi bahan eksperiment jadi ketagihan gambar klasik ... This time i want to sketch another Classic, same theme, The Abduction of Psyche.



It's Done ... In My own style ,,,


Jadi juga gambarnya.. You know, I Feel kind of a new sense in sketching while doing a classic, I can't tell but it's kind of new excitement and 
not to mention the result is better than my previous works. and I'm doing it with my own "style" which I intended that the sketch will look "Recent"
cause practically I couldn't do it as Classic as the Original hehehehe....




Terima Kasih sudah mampir ... Semoga bisa jadi inspirasi
Salam
Ari

Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 2 hours by listening Homogenic and Biophillia albums by Björk


All that no one sees,you see, what Inside of Me. Every nerve that hurts, You Heal, deep inside of me ... - Jöga



No comments:

Post a Comment