Banner

Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Painting ... The Abduction of Psyche 2

Painting ... The Abduction of Psyche 2

Setelah gambar yang pertama yang jadi bahan eksperiment jadi ketagihan gambar klasik ... This time i want to sketch another Classic, same theme, The Abduction of Psyche.



It's Done ... In My own style ,,,


Jadi juga gambarnya.. You know, I Feel kind of a new sense in sketching while doing a classic, I can't tell but it's kind of new excitement and 
not to mention the result is better than my previous works. and I'm doing it with my own "style" which I intended that the sketch will look "Recent"
cause practically I couldn't do it as Classic as the Original hehehehe....




Terima Kasih sudah mampir ... Semoga bisa jadi inspirasi
Salam
Ari

Media KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 2 hours by listening Homogenic and Biophillia albums by Björk


All that no one sees,you see, what Inside of Me. Every nerve that hurts, You Heal, deep inside of me ... - Jöga



No comments:

Post a Comment