Banner

Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Painting ... Gress the Stress

Grace aka Gress ... Sebenernya dah lama pengen ngelukis mahluk ini sampe sampe stalkerin setiap pp nya di BBM, tapi baru kali ini moment nya pas ... pas dia Ulang Tahun ...

So Here It Is .. I Present to you  Grace Hangganie Chaniago ....
Now She's part of my Hall of Fame wkwkwk


Gress .. Talking bout this fella is always making me smile ... Teman SMP yg dulu pernah sekelas di kelas 2 dan duduk di belakang ari, pernah kerumahnya dulu pas pinjem pinjeman komik. Gress punya sedikit SMS ( Short Memory Strorage) hahaha , Dia hampir lupa masa masa SMP nya yang mungkin bukan masa yang bahagia buat dia, tapi Alhamdulillah dia masih inget Ari even though in strange way bahkan dijadiin nama contact di hp nya dan selalu jadi Status BBM ari..it's Always Grace   wwkwkk.

I Met my match when I met her, Same Crazy level, Walau jarak nya jauh tapi masih tetep deket di Handphone. Walau ngomong nye suka berantakan dan ngga karu karuan but somehow i knew she's "deep" and smart and mostly our jokes are a Smart Jokes. Gress .. one of fellas that always making me smile ...

Happy Birthday Sist .. Wish you All The Be(a)st ... I'm Thanking for the Stupid Jokes and Silly Chats and whats more is for always making me happy ... Hope I could always have you around, vice versa #LemparTombak

Terima Kasih sudah Mampir , Semoga bisa jadi Inspirasi

Media : Faber Castell Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser

Time Approx : 1 Jam Sambil Nonton American Idol di Starworld bareng Gress via update di BB
Salam

Ari

" If  you have people who could making you laugh when you even don't want to smile, keep them " around. 






No comments:

Post a Comment