Banner

Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Painting... Chris HernandeZ

Painting... Chris HernandeZ

After I sketch Danny, I have got an idea to sketch another model from ANTM 2.0. And When I look at Chris's Post on Instagram i decided to sketch him and Glad that he  respond to it.. and today i just have a mood to Sketch him  hehehe



After One Week I Got A Mood to do it hehehhe

Done !!! With This Sketch I can recognize his Face.. hehehe

Color Version

Chris.. He was one of the strongest face in ANTM 2.0, For me his best Photoshoot was the one with Jordan... Cause both of them was amazing.. and in this ANTM 2.1 I think William has a similar typical face to Chris hehehe.. For Chris.. Enjoy this sketch, Sorry if it took a time to do it hehehe.. I hope you Like it Bro...Success ,

Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 65 Minutes by listening No Sound Without Silence by The Script
Greeting from Indonesia
Ari
 
Follow Chris on Instagram : iam_chrish and Twitter @Iam_ChrisH
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment