Banner

Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Painting... Ben Schreen ANTM 2.1

Painting... Ben Schreen ANTM 2.1


After Danny and Chris, This time I want to sketch Ben, Tribute to him because he've been eliminated this week. Earlier I leave a message to Ben on his Instagram, saying that i'd like to sketch him, and he responds to it..



And Thanks to Danny and Chris who put my sketch in one of their instagram, I got a like from Tyra !! hehehe



Let's See How I done it ....

Done... I can recognize his face by this Sketch


Ben Schreen one of Finalist of ANTM 2.1 . I made this sketches a bit of Explicit hahaha even though Ben said he's okay with nude sketches but I think it's not an appropriate one hahahah. Ben kinda has a Fun personality, it shows when he can get along with Adam. Too bad that he's out this week, but I hope he'll back.
Color Version
Fast Reply From Ben... It's Such an appreciation .. Thank You



For Ben, I'm sorry if this sketch is kind of un appropriate one hahahha.. Enjoy the Sketch .. I hope You Like it Bro .... Success 

Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 50 Minutes by listening Pure Heroine by Lorde

Greeting from Indonesia
Ari

Follow Ben on Instagram : benschreen and Twitter @benschreen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment