Banner

Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Painting ... In the Beginning

In the Beginning 

This time i'd like to share Adam and Eve inspired Sketch ...




Idea of making this came when i want to sketch a nude sketch again, I did with Cupid and Psyche but it's not too nude, at the first time this sketch was completely nude, but in the end i decided to put some leaves on their genital with i think it would be more artistic hahahaha. Look at this ,,, you would think this is more artistic, wouldn't you?


Sketching nude is fun though. You see, it's not about being pervert but more about appreciating the beauty of human body. I'm always avoiding any sketch which directly for sex poses or sex scenes, cause you know it would be inappropriate to watch for some viewer. It's nice when I sketch nude by listening to Madonna's Erotica or Bedtime Story albums. The lyrics of few songs somewhat quite intriguing and very persuasive and some i found straight to a sex talk or dirty stuff but she made it smooth by picking the nice words so it would be not too vulgar but frankly the albums still got Parent Advisory label. It always gives me smiling when I hear those nicely- naughty- words throughout the songs. It took quite time for me to enjoying the albums in a particular way cause I have to listened it often to get into it hehehehe. 

My advise if you sketching something, try to listen some music along with it. for me it could gives me relaxing and makes my imagination goes further, Try by putting your favorite tracks on your iPod or some songs that make you inspire or boosting your mood so the process could have been fun and the result come out beautifully. But in the end sketching for me it's not all about the result, but more of satisfaction of putting my imagination in the paper and how I spend my time in quality way ....

Thanks for visit ... and hope could inspire you....
Regards
Ari

Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 1hour 20 Minutes by listening Erotica Album by Madonna

" Come inside where life begins and Warm inside. That's where my Love is " - Madonna



No comments:

Post a Comment