Banner

Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

Painting ,,, Danny Part 2

Painting ,,, Danny Part 2

I'd like to share my 2nd sketch of Danny from ANTM ...





Danny ,,, this is the 2nd time i sketch him .. like Ben, also gives me support on my sketch by liking my IG, Somehow it inspires me to sketch more.. 
Follow my IG : riesaoranlee

As what he referring himself in first catwalk in ANTM 2,1, he's kind of #Gentlemen. Somehow I wonder if he dyed his hair Blond, And i try to make her blond in the color version ,, and it's not bad at all hehehehe. It's actually good for editorial .
Blond Danny

For Danny, I hope you like this sketch , Thanks for supporting me in a way you never know ,,,
All the best for you bro .. hope 2.2 will be your time ...

Thanks for visiting, I hope could inspire you
Regards
Ari


Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 1 hour 20 Minutes by listening The Pinkprint Album by Nicki Minaj

" Yo, just do your competition, yeah do your thing, be on top " - Danny to his colleague ( ANTM 2.1)




No comments:

Post a Comment