Banner

Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Painting ... Hernandez, Chris

Painting ... Hernandez, Chris

After Ben and Danny .. this time I'd like to share my 2nd sketch of Chris H ANTM 2.0


Chris ... this is my 2nd time sketching him, earlier this morning (Indonesian time) I sent a direct message to chris about music that he listen recently he said he listens anything so i chose Bon Jovi's Cross road album to accompany me sketching him  .
Follow my IG : riesaoranlee

The Idea of making this sketch is i wonder if Chris is member of Cullen clan. I made a creative change from the original picture and turn Chris into Vampire look style. And yes it turned out a very nice result, especially on the color version,, I find it very nice ...
This Could be a Nice Editorial 

Chris also kind of give me support into making art, i remember he said sketching is my blank canvas and i'm free to put anything on it ... Chris ,, I hope you like this one bro ... All the best ...

Thanks for visiting, I hope could inspire you
Regards
Ari


Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 1 hour 30 Minutes by listening Crossroad Album by Bon Jovi

Thanks Chris for letting me know the Klein's photoshop hehehe






No comments:

Post a Comment