Banner

Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

M ... Frozen

M ... Frozen 

This time i want to altered Ray of Light hair style into Frozen one ...But don't think too much bout the picture






The Bohemian turns into Mystical


Madonna ... one of a kind, she raises the bar of creativity higher in music industry. Her hair style is one of i like from her, it keeps changing over the years. back in 1998 she released Ray of Light album, her first single was Frozen which brought out her new image in music and music video. In frozen video she appears as witch   who could turns into birds and dog and triplicate herself and the song is influence by a middle east ambient. I like this her image in this video, kind of spooky hahaha ... I thought she would kept this appearance through the year, but she didn't. She released her 2nd single " Ray of Light" .. This time she changed her appearance into bohemian curly which she kept quite long through 1998.

Drawing hair is one of most exciting. I could express my imagination since i'm always changing something in my drawing so it would look better as in my way. I've been practicing with Madonna images since her image is always changing so it would easier for me to get the picture in my mind, And in this picture i'm also practicing again drawing a Hand, it's tricky to draw a natural hand gesture. but with help line you could make it a nice one ...

Thanks for visit ... and hope could inspire you....
Regards
Ari

Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 1 hour by listening Ray of Light Album by Madonna

" It’s like everybody In this party’s Shining like Illuminati " - Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment