Banner

Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Painting ,,,, Schreen, Ben

Schreen, Ben

This time i'd like to share my 2nd sketch of Ben fom ANTM 2.1



This is the 2nd time i'm sketching Ben, the Idea of making this sketch because I found Ben is appreciating my sketch, it shown by how he often likes my sketch on Instagram. I find it as an appreciation....
Follow my Instagram : riesaoranlee

I made a quite twist on this sketch, I made this sketch is different with the original picture, the original one is kind of vulnerable look but I made it more confident style hehehehe. I think 


For Ben, Enjoy my sketch bro, thanks for giving me support in a big way. All the best ...

Thanks for visit ... and hope could inspire you....
Regards
Ari

Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 1hour 5 Minutes by listening Nick Jonas Album by Nick Jonas

" Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful, And everybody wants a taste " - Jealous by Nick Jonas



  

No comments:

Post a Comment