Banner

Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

M

M

I'd like to share how to draw with a helping line






I applied this technique of drawing when i was still in Junior high ... I was still in my process to learn sketch of human from drawing a cartoon character... This technique help me a lot about balancing, basic sketch and proportional of a figure. You see, when you using this technique it's like u have a guide for you to making a line, so the result will steady and similar from the original picture.



I left this technique when i'm able to create a basic sketch without helping line, Try to start drawing with this technique, and keep practicing ... I'm sure by time you'll need those help line no more ...

Thanks for visit ... and hope could inspire ....
Regards
Ari


Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 1 hour by listening The Immaculate Collection by Madonna

" Live out your Fantasy here with Me " - Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment