Banner

Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Painting ... Jean, Noma

Jean, Noma

I'd like to share a sketch of Norma Jean aka Marilyn Monroe


Monroe, one of my fav object to sketched, she had her own style and it doesn't take much to recognize her. The Hair, the Smile, the Gesture, her little mole and maybe her voice too. I remember I was in High School when i first drew her, There were an assignment about classic object and she was the first that came out.

Seen few of her movies, although she was not a strong "talented and skillful"  but i find her is very captivating to watch. Her beauty is divine, a classic one, I bet no man on earth could say that he don't want her. Seven Years Itch is one of my fav.

I heard her songs too, mostly from the movies, musically she had unique voice, spoiled tune and i found it quite teasing. Not much to say about her musically skills though. Well it's Norma Jean ...All about her Figure .. an Everlasting Classic Beauty ... call her Monroe, Marilyn ...

Thanks for visiting, I hope could inspire you
Regards
Ari


Media : KiKy Drawing Book A4, Faber Castell 2B for Sketch, Faber Castell 5B for Shading and Faber Castell 8B for Shadowing, Cotton , Faber Castell Eraser
Time Approx : 1 hour 15 Minutes by listening Damailah Dunia Album by Nasida Ria

And it seems to me you lived your life, Like a candle in the wind - Candle in the Wind by Elton John




No comments:

Post a Comment